Thursday, May 14, 2009

You Belong to Me

I picked up this album in the music store the other day. It is amazing.
Carla Bruni's "Comme si de rien n'etait".
Love her low and husky voice mixing together with so much of emotions.

Favourite track has to be You Belong to Me. A cover version of Bob Dylan's old song.
But it's a totally different feeling, singing slowly and lowly from her heart.

Obviously like many who don't know Carla Bruni well, I've not had high expectation when I took the cd to try on, and immediately I knew I was wrong.
And yes, this is her 3rd album indeed.

It is one of the few best albums I've picked up since 2009. Gonna check out her earlier albums, and heard they were great as well.


And I love how she looks in this picture - comfortable in her own skin, happy, radiant and every inch her own personality.

No comments: